Argus has over 20 years experience in providing billing and collections services for most physician specialties. Argus provides clients with a wide assortment of billing options, state of the art technology, and value added services not available anywhere else in a bundled package at competitive rates.
Physicians have a number of options for billing services through Argus:
- Full billing and collections services: Argus can provide physicians demographic and charge entry, payment posting and accounts receivable follow up. Services include patient balance follow up including automated patient statements and collections letters as well as phone calls to patients.
- Option for remote data entry: Many physician offices do a great job of accurately verifying insurance and entering demographics and charges. However, due to the pressing demands of the office volume, they often fall behind in accounts receivable follow up and payment posting. With Argus, physician offices have the option to enter charges remotely and receive significant billing discounts. Argus will then follow up on accounts receivable and post payments. Argus’ web-based technology allows charge entry from anywhere with an internet connection. Argus can provide assistance with charge entry to cover vacancies or vacations.
- ASP Option: As a certified Harris CareTracker “Channel Partner”, Argus can provide clients with the Harris CareTracker System, initial set up and training and on-going support. The client then has complete control over all billing and collections functions. Argus’ help desk is available Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm. In addition Argus can provide training as needed. In emergencies, Argus can also step in to assist with charge entry, payment posting or accounts receivable follow up.
Argus utilizes the state of the art Harris CareTracker.Some of the features of the system are:
- Completely web-based technology
- Fully integrated Practice Management and EMR
- Easily interfaced to any HL7 compliant system
- Recommended by the AMA
Practice Management Functions:
- Flexible Appointment Schedule, integrated with Televox™ patient appointment reminder system, Appointment & Wait List
- Automated Eligibility Verification
- Claims Scrubber
- Encoder Pro
- Automated Claims Status (checks seven days after submission for electronic claims)
- Encoder Pro
- Electronic Remittances
- Tracking of low reimbursement from health plans
- Cognos Report Writer
- Electronic Charge Ticket
- New CPT-ICD9 codes uploaded automatically
- Currently testing for ICD10 + 5010 Transaction sets
- CT is certified for CCHIT 2011 & ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 required for Meaningful Use
- Electronic Lab Results
- Templates by Specialty and Condition
- Compatible with Dragon (voice recognition)
- Health & Disease Management
- Krames Patient Education + Clinical References
VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Supervisor’s Meetings: Office Supervisors / Managers can also attend Argus’ monthly Supervisor’s Meeting for the latest updates on human resources, risk management and medical billing issues.
- Account Managers: Argus will assign an Account Manager that will provide clients billing and collections reviews with customized reports on a quarterly basis.
- Argus Link: Clients have access to ArgusLink with on-line access to policies and procedures, forms, training schedules, updates and bulletins, and links to insurance companies, health plans and IPAs.
- Argus P.O. Box: Insurance and patient payments can be routed to the Argus P.O. Box. If the Physician has accounts with Bank of America, Argus will deposit via armored transport to clients Bank of America Account within two working days of receipt. For physicians that do not have an account with Bank of America but opt to use Argus P.O. Box; Argus will prepare the deposit if supplied with deposit materials. Deposits can then be picked up from Argus Business Office or arrange for it to be delivered to the physician’s office in a lock bag supplied by Argus if client is within Argus Courier Route.
- Collection Log: Clients can access the Argus Collection Log to balance payments posted to the Optum PM and Physician EMR System to their bank deposits.
- Coordination with collection companies: Argus will coordinate the transfer of unpaid balances to a collection agency (with client approval). Argus charges no fees on this service, however the collection agencies will charge for their services.
- Free Training: After the initial set up and training Argus provides free system and coding training on a first come first serve basis at the Argus training facility in Long Beach.
- Webinars: Argus provides free training webinars to clients.
- “Physician Purchasing Co-Op”: Argus can provide assistance with credentialing for MediCare, MediCal, IPAs, PPOs, and Health Plans.
- “Physician Purchasing Co-Op”: Argus Billing Clients are eligible to join the Argus Physician Purchasing Co-Op at no extra cost (see Physician Purchasing Co-Op tab).
HARRIS CARETRACKER DEMOS:
Note: If you see a blank screen or no movement after clicking the demo link, please turn on Compatibility View on your browser (Internet Explorer).